Sunflower-Cherry Granola Bars ( Taste of Home ). They tasted great, but fell apart. So, we sort of gave up and moved on with the They taste great, are incredibly easy to make and they absolutely do not fall apart (see our tips We've also used dried cherries, apricots and unsweetened coconut. Granola bars satisfy a sweet chewy or crunchy snack craving and quell snacktime hunger.
Skip the dried fruit and put sun-dried tomatoes into your homemade granola bars. To Her Core's recipe is perfect if you want to cut back on sugar and still crave a snack. Reverse granola bar mixture from pan, remove parchment paper and cut in half and then slice into bars. You can cook Sunflower-Cherry Granola Bars ( Taste of Home ) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sunflower-Cherry Granola Bars ( Taste of Home )
- Prepare of Old Fashioned Oats.
- Prepare of Sliced Almonds.
- It’s of Flaked Coconut.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Light Corn Syrup.
- You need of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- Prepare of Raisins.
- Prepare of Dried Cherries.
- It’s of Sunflower Kernals.
- It’s of EACH: Ground Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds & Sesame Seeds ( I always find ways to work these in! ).
I'm Beth Le Manach and I believe food tastes better when shared. Subscribe to my channel, Entertaining with Beth, to learn easy recipes, simple entertaining ideas and great baking and cooking. Homemade Granola Bars RecipeHomemade Granola Bars My Food Diary. Savory Rosemary Granola Bars Tasting Table.
Sunflower-Cherry Granola Bars ( Taste of Home ) instructions
- Bread into an ungreased 15 inch by 10 inch by 1 inch baking pan. Bake at 400°F Fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Meanwhile, spread almond and coconut into another ungreased 15 inch by 10 inch by 1 inch baking pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted..
- In a Dutch oven over medium heat bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until combined. Add the raisins, cherries, sunflower kernels, and toasted oats, almond and coconut..
- Using a metal spatula, press mixture into an ungreased 15 inch by 10 inch by 1 inch baking pan. Cool to room temperature. Cut into bars..
Cherry Almond Granola Bars Minimalist Baker. Easy to make at home, these nut-free granola bars can be adjusted to your taste preferences. Healthy granola bars can be hard to come by. (Many are packed with sugar and artificial ingredients.) These packaged snack bars are worthy of your I hate to say it, but granola bars are kind of the ex-boyfriends of the snack world: They look great on the outside, but a lot of them kinda suck once you. Sunflower-Cherry Granola Bars ( Taste of Home ). Old Fashioned Oats•Sliced Almonds•Flaked Coconut•Sugar•Light Corn Syrup•Creamy Peanut Butter•Raisins•Dried Cherries.