Nomki's No-Bake Cookies. No Bake Cookies are such a nostalgic childhood favorite! This recipe has that classic chocolate peanut butter flavor combo and the perfect chewy, fudgy texture. And I'm pretty sure they're the easiest cookies on the planet to make!
No bake cookies are one of the easiest cookie recipes you can make. These Classic No-Bake Cookies only require a few simple ingredients and are incredibly easy to make. Loaded with peanut butter, oats, and cocoa powder, these cookies are perfect for an easy dessert! You can cook Nomki's No-Bake Cookies using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nomki's No-Bake Cookies
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of cocoa.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of margarine (don't substitute butter).
- You need of vanilla.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of chunky peanut butter (recommend Peter Pan Honey Roast Crunchy).
- You need of old fashioned oatmeal,1/4 cup more if using quick oats.
Do you have a favorite cookie? One that you absolutely love and could probably eat the entire batch if. Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies recipe is easy and delicious ! Certified Gluten Free – Project Verified Non-GMO.
Nomki's No-Bake Cookies instructions
- Set out wax paper on cool dry counter for cooling.
- In large pan on stovetop over med-high heat, mix sugar, cocoa, milk & margarine.
- Cook until it begins to boil, stirring often.
- Allow to boil for 10-15 seconds, remove from heat.
- Cool for 1 minute; add vanilla, salt & peanut butter; stir well.
- Add oatmeal, stir until well blended.
- Immediately drop by teaspoonfuls on wax paper.
- Allow 1-2 hours to set completely.
No need to turn to the oven if you don't have to, right? We've found the perfect way to get your sweet on without any heat. From oatmeal, to chocolate, to macaroons — these easy no-bake cookies will be your go-to desserts for. Turn one easy no-bake cookies recipe into any flavor of Crazy No-Bake Cookies you'd like! Egg-free, dairy-free, and made with a few simple ingredients!