Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars. Everyone's favorite childhood combination, the PBJ, is transformed into a sweet treat for all ages. Read the full recipe after the video. No-bake peanut butter jelly bars that are super simple to make, use just eight ingredients, and are packed with nutrition.
PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY BARS (VEGAN) – CookingwithKarma. Смотреть позже. Поделиться. These easy peanut butter and jelly bars make such yummy peanut butter and jelly snacks for kids or even adults. After that you, mix together butter and sugar until light and fluffy and well combined Next. You can cook Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- You need 1 cup of light brown sugar, packed / caster sugar (choice).
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 & 1/4 of cups all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 & 1/2 of cups old-fashioned oats.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 jar of strawberry jam.
How do you make peanut butter and jelly bars? These easy to make bars come together in minutes! The simple base is made with butter, peanut butter, quick oats, old-fashioned oats, flour, brown sugar, baking soda and sugar. The classic combo that holds such a memorable taste of childhood for most of us.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Set aside an 8×8-inch square baking pan (ungreased). In a large mixing bowl beat together the butter and peanut butter until creamy. Add the sugar and beat on medium speed until blended. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until blended..
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and blend on low speed until all the dry ingredients are incorporated. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl and blend one more time until a crumbly dough forms..
- Press a little more than 3/4 of the oat mixture into the bottom of the ungreased prepared pan (don’t press too hard!). Spread the jam on top taking care not to leave more in the middle, spread the jam evenly. Crumble the remaining oat mixture on top in clumps. Press down on the topping gently to make the top more even. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Cool completely before cutting into bars..
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature or refrigerate for longer storage..
It's actually embarrassing that I'm just now sharing my favorite version of these peanut butter and jelly bars here on the blog. I've always been a big fan of drizzling honey in my peanut. Peanut Butter and Jelly Snack Bars. Using electric mixer, beat peanut butter, sugar, and butter in large bowl until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; beat on low speed until smooth.