Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Let's talk about caramels: Caramels are one of the easiest candies you can make at home. All you need is a straight-forward recipe and a few tricks. Jump to the Salted Caramels Recipe or watch our.
This Easy Salted Caramel Sauce is about as simple as caramel sauce gets! The combination of salty and sweet has always been a pleasing partnership, so it's no surprise that the salted caramel flavor is a hot trend and a great way to add interesting flavor to snacks and desserts. Serve this delicious salted caramel, peanut butter dessert chilled, or frozen as a cheat's ice cream Pipe an indulgent salted caramel filling into light choux pastry buns and scatter with crunchy pieces. You can cook Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter (room temperature).
- It’s 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 4 of very ripe bananas (don't mash until ready to mix).
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Hershey’s Salted Caramel Baking Chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Baking Chips.
It's so easy to make but creates a rich salted caramel sauce that's thin when warm, and thick and gooey when cooled. It's good on a spoon. it's even better in dessert. Learn how to make caramel sauce with this salted caramel sauce recipe that's a staple in many of Big & Bold desserts! Salted caramel sauce that's made from coconut milk and coconut sugar.
Salted Caramel & Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 400° & spray a glass 9×5 loaf pan with non stick spray..
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder. This will ensure all your ingredients mix well and you won't overwork the batter..
- In a separate bowl lightly beat eggs with a fork. Mix in the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extra until well combined. Add in the butter and mix well. I used a hand mixer at this point to get the mixture smooth. Set this aside once smooth..
- In another bowl peel and mash your bananas really well. Then mix the mashed bananas in with your wet ingredients..
- Poor 1/3 of the dry ingredients into the wet, and using a spatula gently fold until combined. Repeat two more times until all the dry is combined with the wet. Then add the baking chips. Do not over mix the batter. You want the ingredients to all just come together..
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake at 400° for 1 hour. Check for doneness by inserting a small knife in the center. It's done if it comes out clean. Ovens vary so cooking time may be a little different..
- Remove from oven and let cool in baking dish for 30 minutes. After that remove from pan and cool for another hour on a rack..
It's a dairy-free, paleo and vegan caramel sauce. See more ideas about salted caramel, caramel recipes, salted caramel recipes. These Salted Caramel Mocha Popsicles are proof you can enjoy your favorite morning beverage any time of day. It took the sugar a long, long time to melt then caramelize. When left out during the party, the cut edges of the finished tort oozed.