Grilled turkey and havarti sandwiches with garlic mayo. Grilled Turkey & Havarti Sandwiches are a fast family favorite! Pesto, melty Havarti cheese, turkey and tomato on buttery grilled sourdough bread. I have always loved a good grilled.
Your sandwich doesn't have to be homemade, but please do not post anything common or corporate. Posts featuring sandwiches from mass market chain restaurants and fast food joints will be removed. For the garlic mayo, whisk the egg yolks with the white wine vinegar and Dijon mustard in a large bowl. You can cook Grilled turkey and havarti sandwiches with garlic mayo using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled turkey and havarti sandwiches with garlic mayo
- You need 2 of pieces of sourdough bread..use any that u like.
- Prepare 2 of pieces of havarti cheese.
- It’s 2 of pieces of turkey I used leftover from thanksgiving but can use deli meat also.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
Continue whisking and gradually add the oil to create a thick mayonnaise consistency. To build the club sandwhich, spread the mayo on the bread and layer up with the turkey slices. Double Grilled Cheese Turkey SandwichFeed Your Soul Too. havarti cheese, butter, roasted turkey, french bread, shredded cheese. See recipes for Dean's Crunchy Santa Fe Turkey Deli Sandwich too.
Grilled turkey and havarti sandwiches with garlic mayo step by step
- Make the mayo three hours before using.
- Put mayo in cup or bowl.
- Chop garlic finely or use garlic press.
- Add garlic to mayo and stir.
- Put in fridge for at least three hours stirring occasionally.
- Sandwich time…take mayo and put light layer on outside of bread for grilling..
- Add mayo on inside more then outside add one slice of cheese.
- Add Turkey and top with the other piece of cheese.
- Grill in frying pan…low and slow is my secret to a great grilled sandwich.
- When golden brown and melty cheese its done …enjoy.
Grilled turkey and havarti sandwiches with garlic mayo. Turkey Club Sandwiches with Herb Mayonnaise. Smoked Turkey Sandwich with Rosemary Marmalade. Grilled Ham-and-Cheese Sandwiches with Strawberry-Shallot Jam. All Reviews for Garlic Mayo Turkey and Ham Sandwich.