Lotus Biscoff with Salted Caramel Mousse and Whipped Cream.
Ingredients of Lotus Biscoff with Salted Caramel Mousse and Whipped Cream
- You need of For Salted Caramel.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 85 gms of Salted Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of For Caramel mousse.
- Prepare 100 gms of Chilled Amul Fresh cream.
- Prepare 50 gms of Chilled Whipping cream (non dairy).
- It’s 50 gms of Salted caramel.
- You need of For Assembling.
- Prepare 11 of Lotus Biscoff.
- It’s as needed of Prepared Caramel Mousse.
- You need 100 gms of Chilled Whipping cream (non dairy).
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need as needed of Hershey's Chocolate syrup (optional).
Lotus Biscoff with Salted Caramel Mousse and Whipped Cream instructions
- Pour sugar in the thick bottom steel pan or non-stick pan. Melt the sugar till it's amber color on medium flame…adjust flame accordingly, if required lower the flame…it will roughly take about 5 minutes or so..
- Then add butter and mix well. It will bubble…. cook for about 2 minutes…after this add fresh cream..
- Mix well and cook for another 1 minute. Put the flame off and add salt and mix well. Your Salted Caramel is ready in 10 minutes. Pour it in clean dry jar / container. Once it cools it will thicken..
- Here I am using a 180 ml straight dessert bowl. For the first layer (crust) Break the 8 Lotus biscoff and with a rolling pin crush it more but don't make it too fine…your Lotus Biscoff crumb is ready. Divide equally between the 4 glasses / bowls……this is your first layer (crust) and spread it evenly..
- For the Salted Caramel mousse: Now mix the chilled fresh cream and non dairy whipping cream and whip it with am electric hand blender…when ripple starts forming after a minute or two….add the prepared salted caramel to it and whip it more till you get soft peaks..
- Put it in a piping bag and put it on top of the Lotus Biscoff crumbs…each bowl will have approx. 50 gms of Salted Caramel Mousse. Gently tap the glass/ bowl on your palm or on the thick folded kitchen towel to even it out. Let it chill and firm for an hour or two before we put the whipped cream topping..
- For the whipped cream topping : Take the chilled non dairy whipping cream and with an electric hand blender whip it for a minute, add the vanilla extract and whip again till you get a stiff peak. (The cream will only take about 5 minutes…don't over ship it.) As the non dairy whipping cream is slightly sweetened I don't add sugar..
- Put it in a piping bag with a nozzle of your choice (I have used the open star nozzle.) and pipe the whipped cream on top of the chilled and firmed salted caramel mousse. Once done crush 1 more Lotus Biscoff and sprinkle on top of the whipped cream. Break two Lotus Biscoff into half and put it on top of the whipped cream. If you desire, drizzle the Hershey's chocolate syrup on it. (I did it for two)..
- Your yummilicious dessert is ready. Chill it at least for 2 hours before serving..