Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce. Pork Chops with Apple & Whiskey Sauce. Add the butter, shallots, and thyme to skillet. Continue cooking, spooning shallots and thyme on top of chops and basting with butter until golden brown on both sides and an instant read thermometer.
Remove from burner and place, coat with another light coating of BBQ sauce, cover pan Remove from oven, add butter and apples to the pan (also had a touch of butter to top of each pork chop), cover and continue cooking for another. Pork chops are always best sellers, but have you ever tried them with apple sauce? This classic recipe brings out the best in your pork chop as the. You can have Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce
- It’s of boneless 3/4 inch thick pork loin chops.
- It’s of homemade apple butter.
- It’s of small sweet onion chopped.
- You need of spicy brown mustard.
- It’s of ketchup.
- Prepare of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of liquid smoke.
- It’s of Montreal seasoning.
- It’s of No-Salt Organic Seasoning (Costco brand).
We brine and then pan-sear pork chops until golden brown and juicy, then simmer them in a brown butter apple cider cream sauce and fried sage When they come out, we throw in apple cider, tangy mustard, and a splash of cream to bring the dish full circle. Spoon the sauce on top, sprinkle with fried. I used apple sauce I had made from scratch the dau before and added two onions and thin slices of apples with and added sprinkle of nutmeg to the electric skillet I used as. Add the butter, shallot and thyme; continue cooking, spooning Cut the pork chops into slices (as thick or thin as you wish) and transfer to a platter.
Seared Pork Chops with Apple Butter BBQ Sauce step by step
- Sweat the onion until translucent then add the apple butter with all the ingredients other than the pork chops and no-salt seasoning. Let simmer for at least an hour..
- Pre heat oven to 350°.
- Let pork chops come to room temperature and dust with no-salt organic seasoning while a cast iron skillet is heating with 2 tbsp oil..
- Get a good sear on the pork chops and flip..
- Let sear on the otherside then cover with the bbq sauce and put in oven for about 12 minutes or until done, still blushing on the inside..
Pour the apples and sauce over them, and serve warm. Pat pork chops dry with a paper towel. Combine salt and sugar in a small bowl. Remove from heat, season with salt and stir in parsley. Serve chops, spooning sauce on top.