Curry for the Kids.
Ingredients of Curry for the Kids
- It’s 2 medium of Onions.
- Prepare 450 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- You need 400 grams of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 10 grams of Grated ginger.
- It’s 1200 ml of Water.
- You need 50 ml of Red wine.
- It’s 1 of total 1 box 1/2 House Java Curry roux (medium spice) and 1/2 Glico Juku Curry roux (medium spice).
- Prepare 2 tsp of ◎Kimchi stock (I used Momoya brand).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ◎Sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ◎Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◎Honey.
Curry for the Kids instructions
- Sauté the ginger in vegetable oil and butter. Thinly slice the onions and cook until browned. Add pork and cook. Mince the carrots and cook. Cut the potatoes into small pieces, skim the scum by rinsing with water, and cook..
- Add the water, red wine, and 2 bay leaves to the pot and bring to a boil. Skim any scum. Once the vegetables are tender, turn off the heat and add the curry roux while breaking up the lumps. Cook over low heat, taking care not to burn it..
- Remove the bay leaves and seasong with the ◎ ingredients..
- And it's complete..