Shawarma salad. This is one of my favorite summer paleo dinners! Chicken shawarma salad is an incredibly flavorful, fresh, and elegant weeknight dinner. Yes, a salad is harder to eat on the go, but this shawarma salad is so good you're going to want to Traditionally, shawarma meat is cooked by layering many chunks of marinated meat on a vertical.
The most amazing Salad you will ever try. Make Chicken Shawarma Salad with this recipe and you will not be able to resist making it again. Shawarma is an easy and delicious way to up your salad protein game at lunch while sticking to your AIP Ditch the pita for some greens to enjoy some AIP chicken shawarma that is sure to keep you. You can cook Shawarma salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shawarma salad
- It’s 300 gms of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 piece of pita bread.
- You need 1 of medium tomato.
- You need 1 of medium cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1 of chinese cabbage.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooked peanuts.
- You need 250 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Salad – Add the chickpeas to the cooking juices in the skillet, season with salt Chicken Gyro Salad with Tzatziki Sauce – Chicken gyros transformed into a healthy salad with an easy homemade tzatziki. Most amazing Salad you will ever try. Make Chicken Shawarma Salad with this recipe and you will not be able to resist making it again. A middle-eastern style of roasting meat, Shawarma is a blend of spices rubbed into meat (i.e. lamb, chicken, beef) and grilled on a vertical skewer for a period of time.
Shawarma salad instructions
- Cut pita bread into small pieces and mix with shredded cabbage, top with slices tomato, cucumber and onions.
- Saute ground beef until brown and season with salt and pepper.
- For the sauce, put all ingredients in the blender, mix until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper..
Other than in a chicken shawarma salad, it goes great in a number of other dishes too I absolutely LOVE everything about this salad! The fresh tabbouleh, the spices on the shawarma and that garlic. Be the first to review this recipe. Ancient worlds have a reason to roast their meat vertically, that's what a shawarma is. this recipe will bring history to present day and prove. Get this Keto chicken shawarma salad here.