Teriyaki spam musubi. Because authentic SPAM ® musubi is perfectly delicious when made with SPAM ® Teriyaki. As the name suggests, it has a deliciously bold teriyaki flavor. This SPAM Musubi is next-level delicious!
I also include recipes for Sushi Rice and a Homemade Teriyaki Sauce! And visit my food blog for cheap. Spam arrived to to Hawai'i along with all the soldiers and sailors during WWII because of it's long shelf life. You can have Teriyaki spam musubi using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki spam musubi
- You need of spam.
- It’s of cooked rice.
- You need of sushi nori (dried seaweed).
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of oyster sauce.
- You need of garlic,diced.
- Prepare of minced ginger.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of furikake (rice seasoning).
Teriyaki spam katsu musubi, another one of Chef Adam Tabura's creations made especially for Hormel. This spam musubi creation is like two dishes in one: spam musubi and katsu! I have an overhead hovering drone recipe and am guiding a missile of savoriness to wallop your taste buds. So get ready for a flavor bomb!
Teriyaki spam musubi step by step
- Combine all your flavoring ingredients and mix.
- Cut your spam into 1/4 inch slices and add that to your teriyaki sauce.
- Allow this to marinate for about 30 minutes to soak the flavors.
- When the 30 minutes is complete take a frying pan and warm it up at a medium-high heat..
- When pan is hot fry your spam until both sides browns.
- In the meantime with your rice add the furikake and some salt and pepper.
- When spam is complete take your nori (dried seaweed) and cut it in half horizontally.
- Place your mold directly in the middle of the nori and add the rice into the mold unit it fills it up 3/4of the way.
- Add one slice of spam to the top and with the topper of the mold you will cover the spam and rice and push down while lifting the mold up creating a rectangular shape.
- When rice and spam is out of mold you will fold up each side of the nori and wet the edges to keep the Nori from unravelling and it ready to eat.
Be the first to review this recipe. It's very easy to assemble this wonderful Hawaiian snack once you have the tool. Brush some teriyaki sauce on top of the rice and place a piece of spam on top of the rice. Spam musubi is a popular snack and lunch food composed of a slice of grilled Spam sandwiched either in between or on top of a block of rice. You don't need to fly to Hawaii to try this tasty authentic Hawaiian Spam Musubi.