Yee Mee Noodle Soup With Mushroom And Spam. Loved this super easy and fuss free yee mee noodles soup because it's packed with a collagen loaded home cooked soup base. Need a quick lunch with a short preparation time? Try this simple and satisfying Yee Mee Noodle Soup recipe, aka Egg Noodle Soup.
Add kei chi and mushrooms, continue to simmer till heated through. Yee mee is a type of noodle found in Malaysia, where egg noodles are deep fried and then dried and stored. There are a few varieties depending on The smooth thin yee mee are typically egg noodles cooked by steaming then deep fried. You can have Yee Mee Noodle Soup With Mushroom And Spam using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yee Mee Noodle Soup With Mushroom And Spam
- You need of black pepper flavour spam or any spam.
- You need of choi sum vegetable or any green vegetables.
- You need of oyster mushrooms.
- You need of any stock.
- It’s of of salt.
- Prepare of prefried noodle / yee mee.
The steaming process gives it structure and elasticity, similar to. (A browned mushroom will have infinitely more flavor than an unbrowned mushroom, because the water inside it evaporates and the flavor concentrates. To serve, use tongs to divide the noodles and mushrooms among bowls, then ladle the hot broth over the top. Serve with the remaining chile, the. Noodles, Soups And Stews, Mushroom, Noodle, Soy Sauce, Weekday, Main Course, Vegan, Vegetarian. (A browned mushroom will have infinitely more flavor than an unbrowned mushroom, because the water inside it evaporates and the flavor concentrates.
Yee Mee Noodle Soup With Mushroom And Spam step by step
- Slice it then Baked the spam at 200 C /400F till its crispy and brown on the outside about 25 minutes or longer depending on the thickness of your spam..
- In pan with oil saute dice garlic with half of the baked spam then add in any stock and bring to a boil.
- Add in choi sum vegetables or any green vegetables that you prefer with some oyster mushroom and simmer with a,dash of salt for another 2 minutes.
- TO SERVE PLACE A PREFRIED VERCIMILIE OR PREFRIED NOODLE / YEE MEE AND POUR THE BOILING HOT SOUP AND TOP WITH ADDITIONAL BAKED SPAM AND RED CHILI PEPPER.
- BELOW ARE ANOTHER PREFRIED NOODLE / YEE MEE RECIPES, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333542-yee-mee-noodle-soup.
Hae Mee, or Hokkien prawn mee noodle soup, is a popular dish in Singapore and Malaysia, It is a wonderful take on the Hokkien food originating from Taiwan and the southeast of China. The cuisine has been popularized in coastal city homes all over the continent. Claypot Yee Mee Noodles (Chicken) Recipe. Cooking and serving the dish directly in a claypot Add half the mushroom soaking liquid, water and stock cube in the claypot. Instead of soup cube, you can use any home made soup stock, a mix of tetra-pak chicken stock & water or.