Hawaiian inspired casserole.
Ingredients of Hawaiian inspired casserole
- You need of hickory smoked spam.
- It’s of bulk sausage.
- You need of pineapple niblets.
- Prepare of applesauce.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of parsley.
- You need of large onion chopped.
Hawaiian inspired casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Grate and shred the cheeses, chop the onion, reserve 1 cup cheddar cheese. Then set 2 cups shredded cheese, parmesan,onions, into a bowl. Drain pineapples and add. Add applesauce, break sausage up, add in stirring a little bit till all is added. Add baking powder and parsley..
- Add to an oven safe dish..
- Slice most of spam into strips. Form into a wheel on top.
- Add reserved cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven 40-50 minutes, till done let sit 10 minutes serve I hope you enjoy!.