Spam Salad With Hollandaise Sauce. Hollandaise sauce is a classic creamy sauce that's perfect for breakfast or brunch! This recipe is easy and no-fail. Here's my recipe for poached salmon bathed in a classic hollandaise sauce.
Hollandaise sauce is easy with this foolproof brunch recipe from Tyler Florence on Food Network; the trick is to use a wire whisk and a clean bowl. Conquer classic Hollandaise sauce with this recipe. Vigorously whisk the egg yolks and lemon juice together in a stainless steel bowl and until the mixture. You can cook Spam Salad With Hollandaise Sauce using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spam Salad With Hollandaise Sauce
- It’s 1 can of BBQ FLAVOUR SPAM /LUNCHEON MEAT.
- Prepare 12 small of Cherry sweet tomato.
- Prepare of DRESSING OPTION.
- You need 4 tbsp of hollandaise sauce.
- You need of GARNISH.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh dill.
Hollandaise sauce is a creamy yellow sauce, an emulsion of egg yolk, melted butter and lemon juice. It's the main flavor component of eggs Benedict You can reheat Hollandaise sauce, but you must do so gently. To reheat, place the Hollandaise in a double boiler or in a heat-safe bowl over a saucepan. Serve hollandaise sauce over poached eggs, poultry, grilled greens or flaky white fish.
Spam Salad With Hollandaise Sauce instructions
- Cut spam into bite size cube then baked at 200 C for 20 to 25 minute till lightly crispy and cooked.
- To Serve Plate thd baked spam with cherry tomato then top hollandaise sauce and fresh dill.
Note: If you do break the sauce, don't worry. Tomatoes and avocado topped with hollandaise sauce. Bacon, ham, spam, or mixed veggies, scrambled eggs, Swiss cheese and American cheese on grilled Parmesan artisan sourdough served with HFP. Asparagus with hollandaise sauce is a great choice. If you have never made hollandaise sauce before, it's easier than you think.