Fruits and curd parfait. India is a land of festivals as wide variety of festivals are celebrated. Be it festival or birthdays or anniversaries we always celebrate it with sweets. This pudding is ideal for fasting too as it does not contain any cereal.
by Life Tastes Good is ridiculously easy to make! The sweet tangy goodness of the lemon curd mixed with the creamy mascarpone. Fresh Fruit Parfait Recipe : Fresh fruits, juice, yogurt, nuts and some chilled coulis arranged together makes this parfait the perfect dessert. You can cook Fruits and curd parfait using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruits and curd parfait
- Prepare 2 cups of hung curd.
- It’s 1/4 cups of hershey's caramel syrup.
- You need 10 of cookies.
- You need 1 of apple finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- You need 7-8 of strawberry.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of strawberry syrup.
Pour the chilled coulis over the fruits and top it with some vanilla ice cream. Passion fruit curd is basically a type of fruit preservative made with passion fruit, lemon, sugar and butter, and thickened with eggs and/or egg yolks. Conversely, if you want the passion fruit curd to be very thick and spoonable (like Greek yogurt or pastry cream), then you will need to add more egg. Delightful Japanese Fruit Parfait recipe made with delicious layers of sponge cakes, granolas, fresh whipped cream, and ice cream, topped with fresh fruits!
Fruits and curd parfait instructions
- Coarsely grind cookies in mixer.
- Cut 5 strawberries in small pieces.
- Mix caramel syrup in curd.
- In a juice glass arrange 2 spoon grinded cookies,1 layer of fruits,some strawberry syrup and 3 spoons curd mix.
- Repeat this process again.
- Cut remaining strawberry in big pieces and arrange on parfait.
- Serve immediately..
Whether you are reading this post during scorching hot and humid summer or. Healthy homemade yogurt parfaits are simple to make. Perfect for an easy grab-n-go breakfast, quick snack or after dinner treat. It sounds fancy, but in reality it's just layers of yogurt and fresh or frozen fruit that has been topped with a scoop of granola. Yogurt Parfaits are a great option for a quick healthy breakfast!