Ingredients of Huzzar Salad
- It’s 5 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 can of spam.
- It’s 100 grams of pickled onions.
- It’s 100 grams of pickled gurkins.
- Prepare 1 of boiled egg.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 150 grams of sliced ham.
- It’s 150 grams of sliced german salami.
- You need 3 tbsp of salad dressing.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need of seasoning: salt, pepper, nutmeg, maggi seasoning.
Huzzar Salad step by step
- Boil the potatoes and the egg when they're done let them cool down a bit before continuing..
- In a food processor grind half the gurkins and onions as well as the Spam.
- Mash the potatoes and add the salad dressing and/or mayonnaise to make it creamier. Mind to not get it to thin. Add the grinded gurkins and onions and the spam. Season to your own desire with nutmeg, salt and pepper. Season with some maggi, if like me you like the flavour.
- Arrange the salad mix on a serving plate and cover it with spread mayonnaise on top. Garnish the dish with the rest of the gurkins, onions, sliced egg and tomatoes and the sliced ham and salami. Serving tip: use some salad leaves on the base to garnish..