Princess' Chinese Fried Rice. It's absolutely delicious and everybody loves it- no doubt about that. Fried Rice – homemade Chinese fried rice recipe with Chinese sausage, shrimp, eggs and steamed rice. So easy, and much better than takeout.
Chinese fried rice is a family of fried rice dishes popular in Greater China and around the world. It is sometimes served as the penultimate dish in Chinese banquets, just before dessert. Authentic Chinese restaurants make Fried Rice with Chinese Sausage. You can cook Princess' Chinese Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Princess' Chinese Fried Rice
- It’s of of white grain rice.
- It’s of green peas.
- You need of whole kernel corn.
- Prepare of cooked small shrimp, shelled.
- It’s of cooked spam, cuts may vary to your preference.
- Prepare of carrots, diced.
- It’s of white onion or.
- It’s of size red onions.
- Prepare of of minced garlic.
- It’s of cooking oil.
- Prepare of sachet of Maggi's Magic Sarap or you may substitute salt..
I'm betting that the vast majority of readers have never bought or cooked Chinese Sausage before. This is a simple, traditional Chinese Fried Rice recipe by Kylie Kwong, Australia's most well known Chinese Chef. This fried rice recipe is adapted from the fried rice served in our restaurant. In my opinion, it is hard to define the best fried rice because every palate is unique.
Princess' Chinese Fried Rice step by step
- Cook white rice and set aside..
- In a large cooking pan, heat oil and simmer half of the minced garlic but do not burn.Add half of the sliced onions then pour diced carrots, green peas and whole kernel corn..
- When carrots, green peas and corn are tender remove from the pan. Use the remaining oil to simmer the remaining minced garlic and onions. Add the cooked white rice and mix well..
- Season with Magic Sarap or a dash of salt and a bit of ground black pepper if desired..
- Pour the mixed vegetables, shrimp and spam on the rice. Mix well and serve in a large rice bowl or plate..
However, since this method is easy to replicate and required just a few ingredients, we hope it is useful for anyone who intends to replicate it. Traditional Chinese fried rice recipe calls for Chinese sausage or lap cheong (腊肠), vegetables, eggs, overnight rice and soy sauce. The ingredients are cooked over intense high heat in a Chinese wok, with the iconic aromas from the wok hei（镬气）or breathe of wok. The end result a delicious and. Easy Fried Rice Recipe (Classic Vegetable Fried Rice!) – Pumpkin 'N Spice.