Easy Kalamansi Soy Pork Chops. In this video I will be making Asian Style Pork Chops! This easy pork chop meal is so yummy with vegetables and soy sauce- YUMMY! #dinner #asian. Pan-fried pork chops: Pat bone-in pork chops dry with kitchen paper before seasoning with salt.
These baked pork chops are the best ever! They are so easy to make, super juicy, and flavorful. They're a quick & healthy dinner recipe everyone will LOVE! You can cook Easy Kalamansi Soy Pork Chops using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Kalamansi Soy Pork Chops
- Prepare 2 pcs of pork chops.
- It’s 1/2-3/4 c of water.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced as rings.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Liquid Seasoning (I use Knorr).
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s 2-3 pcs of kalamansi (or use lemon).
- You need Dash of seasoned flour.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- It’s Squeeze of Kalamansi or lemon.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of to taste Salt & pepper.
Making pork chops in the oven is super easy. I like cooking them in the oven as I can cook the veggies at the same time. This soy pork chop marinade is easy to mix up and adds so much flavour to pork chops. Brush cooked marinade over pork chops.
Easy Kalamansi Soy Pork Chops step by step
- Marinate the chops in the listed ingredients. Salt and pepper each side, rub on each side with your fingers or a spoon the soy sauce, oyster sauce and squeeze a kalamansi (you can use a lemon) on both sides. Refrigerate and leave it for at least an hour..
- In a non-stick pan, heat the water with the crushed garlic. Add the porkchops and set aside the marinade..
- Let the chops simmer for 30-45 minutes covered until tender, half way turning it on the other side..
- The water should have reduced, if its still too much, remove a few tablespoons of it- it depends on how much sauce/saltiness u want. Pour the marinade in. Add more soy sauce, Liquid seasoning and a squeeze of kalamansi as desired. Sprinkle seasoned flour (I use Tasty Boy or Crispy Chicken Fry. You can use ordinary flour too) on each Chop. This will also thicken the sauce..
- Drop in the onion rings. Cover and simmer a few minutes..
- Plate and serve the Chops in the sauce or on the side. I only fished out the porkchops for a cleaner photo heehee. Enjoy this dish by spooning the sauce over rice..
Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions. Tip: Get your butcher to French the pork chops or substitute boneless pork. Thick cut pork chops are pan seared and smothered in onion gravy — just what you need to chase away the winter blues. Hearty thick-cut pork chops (because, let's be honest, bigger is better) are seasoned, then seared in a cast iron skillet, creating crispy browned bits of flavor that are later used to. These easy honey soy pork chops are fast, easy to make, and have the perfect savory-sweet sauce!