Very Rich No-Bake Cheesecake with Royal Milk Tea.
Ingredients of Very Rich No-Bake Cheesecake with Royal Milk Tea
- It’s 250 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 1 of tea bag Tea bag (Earl Gray).
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 60 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 80 grams of Graham cracker.
- Prepare 40 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 5 grams of Gelatin.
- You need 50 ml of Water.
Very Rich No-Bake Cheesecake with Royal Milk Tea step by step
- Make a graham cracker crust. Put the crackers in a plastic bag and crush into small pieces. Add butter in the bag, and rub the bag to mix the butter and crackers. Press and pack the mixture into the bottom of a cake pan, and chill in the refrigerator..
- Brew a super rich royal milk tea. Heat heavy cream in a small pan without bringing it to a boil. Put a tea bag in the pan and let it steep while gently stirring the bottom of the pan (adjust the brewing time to your tastes)..
- Heat cream cheese in the microwave. Whisk the cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and mix..
- Soak the gelatin in 50 ml water to soften. Microwave for 30 seconds..
- While you are working through Steps 3 and 4, let the royal milk tea cool. Strain the tea and add to the whisked cream cheese. Mix well, add lemon juice and mix again..
- While you are working through Step 5, the gelatin is cooling, so stir into the mixture you made at Step 5, and mix together briskly..
- Take out the cake pan from the refrigerator, and pour the mixture quickly into the pan. Drop the cake pan several times from a height of 10 cm to release air bubbles. Chill in the refrigerator to harden..
- If you brew tea in a microwave, soak a tea bag in hot water. Cover with plastic film, and microwave for about 20 seconds. Pour the tea into the heavy cream in a heat resistant container. Microwave for 1 minute..
- The quickest way to brew tea is to take out loose tea leaves from the tea bag after soaking in hot water. Put the tea leaves in the heavy cream, and microwave..