Super Fish Sandwich w/ dill sauce. This sour cream dill sauce is great over any fish, especially grilled salmon. You may add more lemon or mustard to suit your taste. Super Al's Cocktail Sauce. plain yogurt, mayonnaise, dill weed, horseradish, green onion.
My friend even likes it on chicken! The ingredients sound a little unconventional — but BOY does it all work together. I used about a tsp of Dijon mustard and fresh dill and it was wonderful on my grilled swordfish sandwich! You can cook Super Fish Sandwich w/ dill sauce using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Fish Sandwich w/ dill sauce
- Prepare of Sandwich Fixin's.
- Prepare 4 of hoagies, or sub rolls.
- Prepare 4 of catfish, bass, perch, or any other thin white fish filets.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of fish fry, like Zatarain's Lemon Pepper.
- It’s 4 of servings: sandwich toppings like Lettuce, Onion, Tomato, Pickles, Jalapenos, etc.
- It’s of Special Dill-Mayo sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mayo.
- It’s 2 tsp of dill relish.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dill weed.
- You need 1 of dash- paprika and black pepper (optional).
The dill sauce in this recipe is a great beginning for any type of vegetable sandwich you like. Use our suggestions or choose what you have on hand or what's in season. Spread a tablespoon of the dill sauce on one side of each of four slices of bread. Drizzle another tablespoon of dill sauce over each sandwich.
Super Fish Sandwich w/ dill sauce instructions
- Dill Sauce:.
- mix all ingredients together till well blended..
- lightly coat fish fillets with the fish fry.
- Cook at 375°F in a deep fryer for 6-8 minutes. Fish will be a medium golden brown and crispy..
- let the dish drain in a fry basket, or on paper towels for a minute or two.
- spread Dill Sauce on hoagie roll (about a tbsp or so per sandwich) add more or less to taste..
- put your fish and sandwich vegetables on the bread- Enjoy!.
Cover with the remaining four slices of bread. Might I also add, provolone is a nice addition if you aren't opposed to cheese. Hello and welcome back to another recipe! I made a really simple and creamy dill sauce recipe which is perfect to eat with tender, juicy salmon! But dill is not only delicious with pickles.