Lavender Raspberry Jam. It's basically the Edmonds recipe for raspberry jam with lavender added. The night before you make this jam put the raspberries into a non-reactive bowl and shred the lavender over the top. Peach-Raspberry-Lavender Jam. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Baking with lavender, an edible flower, which has a sweet, fragrant flavor complements the Oregon. Subtle floral notes of lavender compliment the fresh fruity flavors of organic raspberries in perfect balance. Goes nicely with lemon cheesecake, atop vanilla ice. You can cook Lavender Raspberry Jam using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lavender Raspberry Jam
- Prepare of Lavender infusion.
- It’s of fresh lavender flowers/buds or 3 Tbsp dried.
- It’s of Distilled water (prevents discoloration of infusion).
- Prepare of Jam.
- It’s of frozen or fresh raspberries.
- You need of extra strength lavender infusion (recipe to follow).
- You need of lemon, juiced.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of Instant fruit pectin.
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe Peach-Raspberry-Lavender Jam. myrecipes.com. Subtle floral notes of lavender compliment the fresh fruity flavors of organic raspberries in perfect balance. Goes nicely with lemon cheesecake, atop vanilla ice. There's nothing quite like raspberries; to me they are the king of fruits as far as flavour is concerned.
Lavender Raspberry Jam instructions
- Lavender infusion: bring water to boil and pour over flowers; steep for 15-20 minutes. Strain & save in a non-reactive container. Water should be boiled in a non-reactive pan. (Glass, enamel or stainless may be used, but aluminum or iron should be avoided.) Infusion can be stored up to 2 weeks in refrigerator..
- Thaw raspberries and crush them..
- Place all ingredients in a non-reactive sauce pan, stir and bring to a boil..
- Add pectin, and bring back to a full boil for 1 minute..
- Let the mixture stand for 1 minute..
- Skim off any remaining foam and seeds if you want a clear jelly..
- Pour into 5, 8 oz jars and seal..
They sum up all that is summer. As Lavender and Lovage readers may have remembered from my last post, An Old Cottage Garden and Today's recipe for One Punnet Raspberry Jam, or Old-Fashioned Raspberry Jam, is one that. Raspberries are sweet, tart and delicious, all at the same time, and then add the subtle taste of lavender! Blueberry lavender jam combines some of the best flavors and scents of summer, to be preserved and revisited throughout the year. Diana Henry's strawberry and passionfruit jam.