NanKhatai. Nankhatai, is a traditional Indian biscuit. These shortbread style eggless cookies is crunchy & crumbly with a sensational aroma of cardamom. Nankhatai (Hindi: नानख़ताई, Urdu: نان خطائی) are shortbread biscuits, originating from the Indian subcontinent, popular in Northern India and Pakistan.
These nankhatai are the easiest and make a great snack. Eggless Indian Shortbread Cookies, these Nankhatai will melt-in-your-mouth! Eggless Indian Shortbread Cookies – Nankhatai are very popular during the festive season. recipe card for nankhatai biscuit in cooker recipe finally, store the nankhatai in an airtight container and enjoy for a week. notes: firstly, make sure to beat sugar and ghee mixture well as it helps to make. You can cook NanKhatai using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of NanKhatai
- It’s of &4 tbsp All purpose flour.
- Prepare of chickpea flour or besan.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of More than 1/2 cup ghee.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of cardamom powder.
- It’s of chopped pistachios or any nuts.
Nankhatai eggless traditional Indian shortbread cookies with wholewheat flour besan, ghee, sugar and semolina. Make, soft eggless cookies nankhatai recipe. Making Nankhatai at home is thrilling and pure joy. I love these cookies so much and a huge fan of them Believe me, making Nankhatai at home is super easy, and you will have these baked goodies.
NanKhatai step by step
- First take a big broad mixing bowl then add ghee at room temperature and sugar mix it with your palm until light and fluffy.
- Then add all the dry ingredients mix it very gently don’t knead it only combine everything together keep it rest for 10 minutes.
- Then preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius then take equal size of ball from the dough roll it with your palm then slightly press at the center.
- In a baking sheet put every Nankhatai one by one not too close bake it for 18 to 30 minutes or until it’s done.. it’s done when the edges are slightly changes the colour then garnished it with some chopped nuts.
Nankhatai was so light n crispy. The taste of the nan khatai was really good. I have followed your recipe but my nankhatai became flat and looking like big cookies what should I do? Nankhatai is very old Indian shortbread cookie. 'Nan' means bread and 'khatai' means cookie. Our vegetarian recipe of nan khatai biscuits is made with simple ingredients like plain flour, Vanaspati, powdered sugar, rava.