Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars. Cacao, peanut butter, and oats come together to create these chewy bars of breakfast perfection. The protein-rich base boasts a vibrant rainbow of sprinkles, nuts, and chocolates, right alongside a. These easy vegan Nut Bars (German Nussecken recipe) are delicious cookie corners made with pastry, apricot jam and crunchy caramelized hazelnut Vegan Nut Bars – German Nussecken.
These Nut-free Granola Bars are vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free! These are loaded with delicious spices, have chewy and soft and crispy edges. This recipe can be modified by using your favorite nut butter, and you can add in other toppings like vegan chocolate chips if your heart is calling for them. You can have Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 3 cups of mixed chopped nuts and seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of mixed dried fruits.
- It’s 1 cup of dried coconut.
- You need 1 cup of whole oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of linseeds or 1/4 cup linseed flour.
- It’s of Wet Ingredients.
- You need 1/5 cup of chia mixed with 1/2 cup water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup or 10 soaked dates(optional if prefer sweet).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
You can sub in gluten-free oats for a gluten-free option, too. So, give your oven a break and throw these vegan breakfast bars together within a. I was literally shocked by how. And so the two of us set out to make our very own set of home made gluten free vegan fruit and nut bars with granola.
Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars step by step
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl..
- Combine chia with water and let sit to form gel.
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil together. Combine with sweetener (if using), cinnamon, vanilla essence, and chia mix..
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly through dry ingredients..
- Press into tray greased with olive oil or lined with baking paper as you prefer..
- Cover with baking paper or a beeswax wrap and place in freezer for 30 min to 1 hour..
- Turn out onto board and slice into bars/squares (can also shape into balls/logs if crumbly).
- Store in freezer.
Though I've made gluten free and Let me know what you think of these vegan fruit and nuts bars if you try them, in the comments below. These are great as a snack or for breakfast on. They're NOT sticky at room temperature! I ate a lot of granola bars candy bars disguised as granola bars growing up. Shoutout to my mom for letting me get the ones dunked in chocolate.