Mexican Pork Chop Casserole. Mexican Pork Chop Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Mexican Shredded Pork Tacos / Crock PotNutmeg Notebook. Mexican Pork Chop Casserole is very easy to make with only a handful of ingredients.
Mexicali pork chop casserole. : Quick and Easy. Home · Recipes · Method · Casserole · Mexican Pork Chops and Rice Bake Recipe. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and brown pork chops in a skillet on the stove top (this will help to seal in the juices and keep your pork chops moist and flavorful as they bake in the oven). You can cook Mexican Pork Chop Casserole using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Pork Chop Casserole
- It’s 4-5 of boneless fatless Pork Chops.
- It’s 2 cans of Jalapeño refried beans.
- You need 2 packages of cooked Knorr Taco rice.
- You need 1 package of Mexican blended shredded cheese.
This recipe for Mexican Pork Casserole requires just one pan – just stir and bake. Place the pork chops in the dish, spaced evenly in a square pattern. Spread some of the casserole mixture over them. This simple Mexican pork chop marinade is fantastic.
Mexican Pork Chop Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In casserole dish spread refried beans on bottom..
- Precook pork chops place on top of beans in casserole dish. Cook rice packages according to package directions..
- Spread rice on top of pork chops in casserole dish. Place in oven covered with foil..
- Cook for 20 minutes with foil on so rice does not get dry. Cook another 15 minutes without foil. Cook another 5 minutes with cheese added on top. Serve with love..
It's easy to mix up and adds so much flavour to the pork chops. We love Mexican flavours so these pork chops are a favourite around here. These Mexican pork chops are great served with this Mexican Pasta Salad (just leave out the shrimp). In this video Crystal Keim shares how she makes her pork chop casserole. Pork Chop And Wild Rice Casserole Recipe