Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting. This recipe for chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting requires a few ingredients you may not keep on hand, but everything is easy to find at the grocery You'll also be topping these cupcakes with an easy peanut butter frosting. Remember my post about how to make buttercream frosting? Chocolate cupcakes, made with sour cream and pudding, topped with a peanut butter buttercream frosting, and garnished with chopped honey roasted peanuts and chocolate sprinkles.
One reader, Jennifer, says: "These were phenomenal! I made them for a birthday party and shared some with coworkers (I. This chocolate peanut butter cupcakes recipe is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!! You can have Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting
- You need of Chocolate Cupcakes.
- It’s of + 2 tbsp all-purpose flour.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of unsweetened natural cocoa powder (not Dutch-processed).
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of white vinegar.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting.
- Prepare of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- You need of 1/4 creamy peanut butter, Skippy creamy.
- It’s of milk.
Delicious chocolate cupcakes are topped with a rich peanut butter frosting. So get ready to lose your mind today, because this fantastic Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes recipe has officially arrived on the blog. My name is Lisa and I am The Bearfoot Baker. I am so happy to be here today sharing a recipe I made.
Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a cupcake/muffin tin with 4 liners and set aside..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, vinegar, oil, and vanilla. Pour the wet ingredients into the center of your flour mixture and stir until just incorporated. Careful not to overmix!.
- Divide the batter among the 4 large cupcake liners and bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool..
- To make the frosting, beat softened butter until smooth and creamy. Add powdered sugar, peanut butter, and milk and beat until combined. Add more powdered sugar if frosting is too thin or more milk if mixture is too thick. Add salt if frosting is too sweet (1/4 teaspoon). Frost cooled cupcakes. There may be leftover frosting depending how much you use on each cupcake..
I have a friend named Anna who shared some cupcakes with me last year and I couldn't stop thinking about them. They were so good I decided to try to make my own version. Check out this indulgent peanut butter and chocolate cupcakes! They're tender and moist — and as always, sugar-free and gluten-free. And that peanut butter buttercream frosting?