Cashew-Broccoli Tart with Oat crust. A new recipe a neighbor gave us. What a hit with my family. Just the right mixture of garlic and cashews with our favorite side dish, broccoli.
The classic broccoli salad is made with with red onion, bacon and cashews. This is perfect for a party or potluck. Add the broccoli, raisins, cashews, onion, and crumbled bacon. You can cook Cashew-Broccoli Tart with Oat crust using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cashew-Broccoli Tart with Oat crust
- You need of Crust.
- You need 135 g of Rolled Oats.
- You need 150 g of Almond Meal.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of table salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 1 of Small Head of broccoli (cut into florets).
- You need 200 g of Cashews (soaked for 4 hours).
- You need 80 mls of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 cup of peas (defrosted).
- Prepare 1/2 can of chickpeas (rinsed and drained).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
A touch of brown sugar adds just a hint of sweetness. Cashew Boat Tart Recipe is another Filipino delicacy that is guaranteed to satisfy your cravings for those who have a sweet tooth. These caramelized cashew tarts are excellent for dessert after meals or even as a snack and the good thing about this sweet treat is that you can have it or consume it at any. This picturesque pumpkin tart is worthy of a holiday-dinner finale.
Cashew-Broccoli Tart with Oat crust instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Put oats in the blender/food processor and blitz until a flour-like consistency. Then transfer into a bowl with other dry ingredients..
- Beat egg and egg yolk then add to the other ingredients, along with the water. Mix until combined (it will be pretty crumbly!).
- Grease tart tin then press in the dough, making sure to distribute it evenly..
- Place into the oven and cook for 15 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan on medium high. Place broccoli florets in and cook for 5 minutes or until slightly crisp around the outside, flipping half way. Set aside..
- Place all fillings ingredient except the broccoli and half the peas and blend until you reach a fairly smooth consistency. You may have to add some water but watch you don't make it too watery..
- Pour blended mixture into your pre-baked crust and then layer the broccoli and reserved peas on top..
- Bake for 35 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before cutting.
- Filling adapted from; https://www.rebelrecipes.com/vegan-pea-mint-and-asparagus-tart-gluten-free/ Crust from; https://healthynibblesandbits.com/mexican-quiche-with-oat-almond-crust/.
A touch of maple syrup in the tart and the whipped topping yields a sweet fall flavor. Coconut Peach Tart with Cashew and Oat Crust recipe by Anna Wierzbinska The Feedfeed. · This is an ideal summer dessert, vegan peach tart which doesn't require any baking! Super smooth and sweet filling on gluten-free crust, topped with fresh summer fruits! This Raw Chocolate Cashew Tart has a crunchy almond crust with a rich, creamy cashew-chocolate filling.