Chocolate Peanut Butter Goodness Bars.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Goodness Bars
- Prepare of Chocolate chip cookie dough.
- You need of box devils food cupcake mix (12 cupcakes).
- It’s of brownie bites mix (12 brownies).
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Peanut butter.
- You need of To 3/4 chocolate chunks (depending on your preference).
Chocolate Peanut Butter Goodness Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 9 x 13 glass baking dish with non stick spray.
- Cut cookie dough into chunks and place in bottom of dish. Bake in oven for 2-3 minutes..
- Remove and spread/smash smooth to cover bottom of dish.
- Place back in oven and bake an additional 7 minutes.
- Mix together brownie and cupcake mix, oil, eggs, and water..
- Add peanut butter and beat for 2-3 more minutes..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Gently pour mixture over cooked cookie dough..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick come out clean from center.