Biscuit Pizza. Learn how to make one of the most awesome snacks on the planet. Biscuit mix, like Bisquick, works best for this recipe. The crispy crust is a delicious palette for your After your crust is mixed and formed, top with your favorite pizza toppings.
This biscuit pizza recipe is a winner all around. See more ideas about biscuit pizza, easy meals, recipes. Top flaky Pillsbury™ biscuits with pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese, then bake until golden brown. You can cook Biscuit Pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Biscuit Pizza
- It’s of Shredded Cheese (your choice, l used Colby Jack).
- You need of Mushrooms (you can use fresh or canned mushrooms) l used canned).
- You need of Pepperoni (Any kind or brand you like) l used the Kroger brand).
- It’s of Canadian Bacon (Any kind or brand you like) l used Hormel.
- It’s of Black Olives (Any kind you like or prefer) l used whole black.
- It’s of Pineapple (Tidbits work great, or you can use slices) Use Tidbit.
- You need of Marinara Sauce (Or you can use Pizza Sauce).
- It’s of Italian Seasoning (Just enough to sprinkle all over your dough).
- Prepare of Biscuits (Four cans of Biscuits make Four Medium Pizzas).
- You need of Cooking Spray (Pam or any Cooking Spray of your Choice).
Biscuit Pizza: I love old fashion yeast bread pizza, but sometimes I am just in a hurry and do not even want to deal with the pizza delivery people. This pizza is great for using leftovers. This deep dish biscuit pizza has all of the great flavor of a traditional deep dish pizza made easier with a homemade biscuit dough crust! Add your favorite pizza toppings to the layers.
Biscuit Pizza step by step
- You need four oven safe circle oven pans, (l used the circle cake pan and a glass pie pan).
- Spray bottom insides with the cooking spray..
- Next after pressing all the biscuits from one pan into the bottom of one baking dish, take your Italian seasoning and sprinkle it all over the biscuit dough crusts. Put in oven to bake. Keep an eye on your pizza dough, while it's baking, you don't want to burn your pízza biscuit dough. Take your biscuit dough out of the oven after it's slightly brown. If you don't bake the pizza crust it will be doughy. Or you can do what I do and bake the whole pizza and crust on broil. But watch the pizza.
- Take pizza out of the oven and let cool. When half the pizza biscuit dough is somewhat cooled, take your tablespoon and put the sauce on the biscuit pizza crust. Put tablespoon fulls all over until the biscuit pizza dough is covered with the sauce..
- Next, arrange all the toppings according to how you like them, and to your liking and expectation. I put a handful of cheese on my pizzas. And then I arrange the toppings the way l like them on the biscuit pizza..
- Finally, zap the whole biscuit pizza in the microwave for three to four minutes before cutting biscuit pizza into slices. Pizza should be done. Let the pizza cool before serving. It may be hot, so be careful not to burn your mouth. ENJOY when cooled, and please let me know what you think. Thanks!.
Try cooked sausage crumbles, green bell pepper, onion, olives or cooked chicken. This one dish meal is a great quick way to cure your craving for pizza! It's made with refrigerated biscuits and delicious toppings. These delicious pizza biscuits are perfect for making with the kids! With a sweet, sticky jam topping and a buttery biscuit base, these simple pizza biscuits are fun for the whole family.