Amy Peanut Butter Cake. Skinny Single-Serving Peanut Butter Mug Cake. in Cake· Chocolate· Clean Eating· Cupcakes· Desserts· Gluten Free· Low Fat· No Bake As a peanut butter addict who regularly scooped out big spoonfuls to eat straight from the jar, I adored that sweet peanut butter layer in the middle. Peanut butter cake topped with rich peanut butter icing will become a crowd-pleaser among your friends and family who love peanut butter. this is a awesome peanut butter cake. i always get ask for the recipe. If the recipe calls for butter use butter or it will not set up right and don't forget all ovens.
The search is over! · This Peanut Butter Frosting is the perfect way to top your favorite cake, cupcakes, or brownies! Those that love peanut butter LOVE peanut butter, and this cake was made with those in mind. Peanut butter cake, peanut butter frosting, AND peanut butter drizzle. You can have Amy Peanut Butter Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amy Peanut Butter Cake
- It’s of – 1 1/2 oz Plain Chocolate.
- You need of – 2 oz margarine.
- It’s of – 4 oz smooth peanut butter.
- You need of – 8 oz caster sugar.
- It’s of .5 ml – 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence.
- You need of eggs – beaten.
- You need of – 8 oz plain flour.
- You need of .25ml – 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare of – 1 pt water.
We love whole chopped Reese's, but for a colorful (and still peanut-buttery) twist, use chopped Reese's. A tender and moist peanut butter layer cake with a rich and creamy peanut butter frosting. Simply the BEST peanut butter cake EVER! This Peanut Butter Cake recipe is simply THE BEST EVER!
Amy Peanut Butter Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C – 350°F , gas mark 4 ..
- melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot water till it melts ..
- Mix the margarine and peanut Butter then add the sugar and beat till light and fluffy , then beat in the vanilla essence , eggs and melted chocolate and mix well to combine all ..
- sift the flour with the bicarbonate of soda and a pinch of salt , then fold the flour mixture alternately with the water till all is folded and combined through ..
- pour batter mixture into prepared cake tin and cook for 30 – 35 minutes . leave the cooked cake in the tin for 5 minutes to cool a little then turn out to cool fully on a wire cake rack ..
- spread with icing or topping of your choice . i can did a peanut icing sauce to ice the cake . enjoy . :-).
But don't take our word for it, check out all the rave reviews and then experience this cake for yourself! This Peanut Butter Chocolate Layer Cake recipe is made with layers of moist chocolate cake, peanut butter frosting and chopped Reese's peanut butter cups! It's rich, delicious and so fun! This old fashioned peanut butter cake is ultra moist and happens to be vegan. Perfect for get-togethers and easy to make with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry!