Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits. This chocolate peanut butter parfait is perfect for holidays, parties, even break-ups. This recipe is a great grab and go. While it's great in the summer, it's also nice any time you just want to take something on a busy day!½ cup plain.
This clean eating chocolate peanut butter parfait recipe makes a fabulous dessert for any occasion! Summer and desserts go hand in hand. Most of the time, dessert for me will be fruit. You can cook Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 1 cup of cool whip – whipped topping, thawed.
- It’s 2 cup of cold milk.
- You need 1 packages of chocolate instant pudding & pie filling mix ( 4 serving size).
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped peanuts.
Nothing beats the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. In this fast and simple parfait from my Men's Health book The MetaShred Diet, I've taken those traditional flavors and upgraded the nutrition using powdered peanuts to strengthen the peanut butter. Peanut butter cookies crumbled atop these Peanut-Butter Chocolate Parfaits adds crunch to the creamy pudding. Peanut-Butter Chocolate Parfaits. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits step by step
- Stir 3 tablespoons milk into peanut butter in medium bowl until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Pour 2 cups milk into medium bowl. add pudding mix. beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Alternately spoon whipped topping mixture and pudding into 6 parfait glasses..
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Chocolate chia pudding is layered with a creamy peanut butter sauce and topped with banana slices. Some chia parfait recipes are pretty intense and require a lot of prep work, but this one is fuss-free in order to accommodate my morning grogginess. Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfait. "Oh, nooo, diet again" was my first thought when my husband concluded a few days ago that he If you love chocolate and peanut butter, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfait is perfect for you. This quinoa breakfast parfait is made with a layer of rich chocolate chia pudding, a sweet peanut butter sauce, and quinoa, and it tastes like candy. Different Takes: Replace peanut butter chips with butterscotch chips.