Peanut butter oatmeal cookies. Plus, they're gluten free and easy to make in just one bowl. This peanut butter oatmeal cookie recipe yields cookies that are tender on the inside, chewy around the middle, and just barely crisp around the edges. Flavor: Ordinary chocolate chip cookies are buttery sweet on their own, but the peanut butter-chocolate pairing here brings a delicious decadence to these cookies.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are thick, soft, chewy, cookies! Oh friends, these Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are going to be a new favorite! I love the combination of oatmeal and peanut butter…and throw in some chocolate chips (optional of course) and you have one of my favorite. You can have Peanut butter oatmeal cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter oatmeal cookies
- You need of Butter (if salted omit salt by 1/4 teaspoon).
- It’s of white sugar.
- You need of lightly packed brown sugar.
- You need of smooth peanut butter.
- It’s of vanilla.
- You need of large egg.
- You need of Flour.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of Rolled Oats.
- It’s of Milk Chocolate Chips.
Fantastic chewy, peanut-buttery Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies that everyone will love, plus instructions for freezing the dough for later. All the satisfying, rich peanut-buttery flavor of a good peanut butter cookie and the bendy, chewy texture and crispy edges of an oatmeal cookie. Making these peanut butter cookies with oatmeal instead of flour results in several added health benefits. Oatmeal cookies have higher amounts of fiber and minerals than those made with flour.
Peanut butter oatmeal cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f..
- In a hand or stand mixer cream together the butter and sugars..
- Add the peanut butter,vanilla,and egg mixing after each addition..
- Whisk together dry ingredients and add to the wet ingredients mixing until just combined.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Spoon by tablespoon onto two large cookie sheets bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
Both the peanut butter and oatmeal provide some protein, which makes you feel full and give you. These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are incredibly soft and loaded with peanut butter flavor. They're vegan, refined sugar-free, and gluten-free. This simple recipe will become a quick favorite for any peanut butter fans. It's always fun for me to experiment with super unique and different recipes.