Ingredients of Peanut chutney
- Prepare of Peanuts -1cup.
- Prepare of Garlic clove -4.
- Prepare of Dry chili -2.
- It’s of Tamarind (Small goosebumps size).
- Prepare of Mustard -1/2tsp.
- You need of Curry.
Peanut chutney step by step
- If roasted peanut skips this step completely, Heat the pan once it's heated add unroasted peanuts fry until its turn into golden and aroma. [You can prepare this chutney with or without peanut skin].
- Transfer the peanuts into the blender with garlic, tamarind, dry chili, salt to taste..
- Pour required amount of water and blend into a fine paste..
- Heat the another pan add one tsp of oil, add mustard. once it pops up add curry leaves then add this tempering into the fine paste..
- Ready to serve! With dosa or idle.