Pecan Pie – Heirloom Recipe. I hope you enjoy this easy Classic Pecan Pie Recipe! Homemade Pecan Pie & Flakey No Butter Needed Oil Crust Made From Scratch for Thanksgiving or Anytime. This pecan pie recipe will be the one that becomes a family tradition.
I had all but given up until I came across this recipe. This easy pecan pie recipe is a classic dessert that's perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It has the best combination of sweet and salty! You can cook Pecan Pie – Heirloom Recipe using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pecan Pie – Heirloom Recipe
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of pure maple syrup (not artificial).
- It’s of butter unsalted (4 tbsp.).
- You need of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of whole pecans or more if you want.
- It’s of pie crust – any of your choice except flakey.
Mix sugar, syrup and melted butter. Wrap foil around the edge of pie crust to keep from burning. These best pecan pie recipes will have all of your Thanksgiving guests asking for seconds! We've got lots of easy pecan pie recipes to make right here, including ones with chocolate, bourbon, and bananas.
Pecan Pie – Heirloom Recipe instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°..
- In a small sauce pan bring to almost boil maple syrup and sugar; stir constantly until sugar crystals desolve. Remove from heat..
- Add butter and vanilla to pot, stir and let cool..
- While syrup is cooling prepare pie crust by punching bottom of crust with a fork. Brush bottom and side's with a little egg white from eggs..
- Mix eggs together. If the syrup mixture has cooled a little, add eggs to syrup and stir until blended. If the syrup mixture is still warm, you want to temper the eggs by adding about a tablespoon of the syrup mixture to the eggs stirring as you pour. Once the eggs are tempered add them to the rest of the syrup stirring as you pour until blended..
- Place pecans in bottom of crust and slowly pour in maple syrup mixture..
- Place foil strips around edges of crust so it doesn't burn..
- Place in 450° oven and set timer for 10 minutes..
- IMPORTANT! After 10 minutes reduce heat to 350° and bake for an additional 35 minutes. When there's 20 minutes left to bake remove foil from the edge of the pie..
Homemade Pecan Pie is the essential pie recipe for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Easy Pecan Pie is made with eggs, light brown sugar, light Karo corn syrup, butter, vanilla extract, and pecans. It's as simple as mixing together the ingredients with a whisk or an electric hand mixer and folding in the. Making perfect pecan pie is easier than you think. The Pioneer Woman shows you how with her delicious pecan pie recipe.