Honey and Apple Muffins. In a bowl with an electric mixer, cream the butter, sugar, and honey until fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, scraping between each addition. Add in the milk, vanilla, and dry ingredients and stir to combine.
Remove the muffins from the oven, carefully remove them from the pan, and let them cool on a rack. In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs, sugar, and oil. It's fluffy and moist muffins with honey-flavored juicy apple. You can cook Honey and Apple Muffins using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey and Apple Muffins
- Prepare 65 g of (2.3 oz, 3/10 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s 50 g of (1.8 oz, 1/4 cup) granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg, room temperature.
- Prepare 5-6 drops of vanilla oil.
- You need 25 g of (0.9 oz, 5 Tbsp) almond flour.
- You need 125 g of (4.4 oz, 1 cup) cake flour.
- It’s 5 g (1.2 tsp) of baking powder.
- It’s 50 g of (1.8 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) milk.
- It’s 130 g (4.6 oz) of apple, peeled.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 27 g of (1 oz, 1.3 Tbsp) honey.
- Prepare of sliced almonds, for toppings.
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Today, apple muffins are joining the club. They are nice and fluffy, with just enough sweetness to be irresistible. In a small bowl, beat the butter, honey and cinnamon until blended. Apple Cinnamon Muffins – A Portable Powerhouse This apple muffin recipe is responsible for changing my mind about muffins.
Honey and Apple Muffins step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/2vH6FyBatL8.
- Cut an apple into small pieces 1 cm / 0.4'' thick. Put the cut apples in a bowl. Add lemon juice to the apples and mix roughly..
- Add honey to the apples and microwave it at 600W for 2 minutes. Mix roughly and microwave it for another 30-60 seconds or until soft. Set aside..
- Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F. Sift cake flour and baking powder together. Sift it twice; set aside..
- Cream the butter until soft. Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix well each time until combined..
- Mix it with a whisk for 4 mins until white and smooth. Put an egg into a small bowl and beat it lightly until watery..
- Add the egg to the butter in 4 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until creamy, emulsify it. Scrape off the batter on the inner side of the bowl and mix..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Add almond flour mix it until combined while crushing lumps..
- Add half the dry ingredients and fold it 10 times. Add half of the milk and fold it 10 times. Add all of the remaining dry ingredients and fold it 10 times..
- Add all of the remaining milk and fold it 10 times. Scrape the flour on the inner side of the bowl. Add the honey apple you prepared..
- Fold it slowly 20 times so as not to crush the apple. Line muffin mold with glassine paper..
- Put the cake batter with a spoon in each cup. Top with sliced almonds..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 35 mins or until golden brown. It's all done!.
The combination of honey, diced apples, and cinnamon is a match made in Autumn heaven. Apple Oatmeal Muffins with Honey These apple oatmeal muffins are healthy and delicious. It's nice to know you can have a snack or light breakfast that's full of healthy ingredients. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, honey, melted coconut oil and milk. Combine dry and wet ingredients in blender.