Bbq Chicken Four Cheese Cheesesteak Pepperoni Pizza. Gouda cheese gives the homemade pizza the most delicious smoky flavor and cilantro adds a touch of freshness. My pizza dough recipe makes enough for two I made this homemade BBQ chicken pizza last weekend and it was a complete disaster. Use a large biscut cutter (or rim of a peanut butter jar) to. pepperoni four salami sandwich.
Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, cilantro, pepperoncini peppers, onion, and cheese. You can have Bbq Chicken Four Cheese Cheesesteak Pepperoni Pizza using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq Chicken Four Cheese Cheesesteak Pepperoni Pizza
- You need 1 large of Pizza Crust.
- It’s 1 can of 10 Ounce Can Hormel Chicken Breast Drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pasta or Pizza Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Pizza Seasoning.
- You need 1 pinch of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 packages of Pizza blend cheese.
- You need 1 bunch of Four cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bbq sauce.
- You need 1 bunch of Pepperoni.
We made a pepperoni and basil one with mini pepperonis soooo good!!! I used the wrong cheese, didn't add onion, and microwaved it instead of baking it. BBQ chicken pizza is practically a certified American classic. After that, it's time to top the pizza.
Bbq Chicken Four Cheese Cheesesteak Pepperoni Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place pizza crust on a large plate.
- Open and drain chicken place in a bowl and chop up large pieces of chicken.
- Coat with bbq sauce and mix up.
- Fry up two slices of frozen steak slices.
- Dump sauce into a bowl and add all of the spices.
- Spread sauce onto pizza dough.
- Spread out a layer of cheese over sauce.
- Spread out bbq chicken over top layer of cheese.
- Spread out cooked steak.
- Add a layer of the cheese.
- Add desired amount of pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with some bay leaves.
- Place in oven directly on rack cook at 400°F for about 10 min or until crust is crispy and cheese is melted.
- Plate cut and enjoy!.
I toss the chicken with the barbecue sauce to make sure it stays moist. As for the cheese and other ingredients, I like to sprinkle cheese both under and over the other toppings so that everything sort of. With French fries and can of soda. Grilled chicken tender basted with BBQ sauce and topped with melted cheddar cheese, onion rings, lettuce, and tomato. Taste of TNF: Pepperoni pizza cheesesteak.