Chocolate Banana Muffin. Cut back on the sugar and dial up on banana and chocolate flavor in this quick and easy muffin recipe. Perfect for chocolate and banana lovers out there. These double chocolate banana muffins are really easy to make and to keep things even easier.
Fill the muffins with the chocolate ganache. These Chocolate Banana Muffins are the moistest, softest, and easiest ever. How to Make Chocolate Banana Muffins Healthy, Easy Chocolate Banana Muffins Recipe That's because this chocolate banana muffins recipe calls for healthy ingredients and a natural. You can have Chocolate Banana Muffin using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Muffin
- You need 130 g (1 cup) of all-purpose flour, sifted.
- You need 20 g (3 tbsp) of cocoa powder, sifted.
- It’s 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder, sifted.
- Prepare 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- Prepare 200 g of (more or less 2 qty) overripe banana, mashed.
- You need 75 g of (1/4 cup+1 tbsp) brown sugar.
- You need 45 ml (3 tbsp) of milk.
- It’s 56 g (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need of 🧁 Topping options:.
- You need of walnuts.
- It’s of white chocolate chunks.
- Prepare of oat streusel.
These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can leave them out or swap them for nuts. These Healthy Chocolate Banana Muffins are moist and fudgy!
Chocolate Banana Muffin instructions
- Line the muffin tray with muffin liner or parchment paper. Set aside..
- Weigh and sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl. Stir with a hand-whisk until well combined. Set aside..
- In another medium bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or masher. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well with the hand-whisk..
- Pour banana mixture into the flour mixture. Mix and fold until combined. A few streaks of flour are fine in the final batter. Simply avoid overmixing as it will cause the cake to be dense and untender..
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tray. Add any of your favorite toppings..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425°F (220°C) for 5 minutes. Then reduce temperature to 375°C (190°C) and bake for another 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean..
This quick and easy snack or dessert is made in one bowl for super easy cleanup! Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. Firstly, use quality chocolate since it is one of the main ingredients here. The same applies to the chocolate chips, use high-quality ones. Muffins are my morning sanity saver.