Lighter Pepperoni Pizza. Looking for new additions to pepperoni pizza! A messenger Call for extras for weekends Good conditions and salary for suitable people For more. Maybe other food probably just #littlepeps I am @brainjams.
Peperoni Pizzeria is an Italian restaurant serving rustic Italian cuisine such as wood fired thin crust pizzas and pastas. There is also no service charge and they absorb the GST at Peperoni Pizzeria. Be the first to rate & review! You can cook Lighter Pepperoni Pizza using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lighter Pepperoni Pizza
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ragu pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of 2% Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 17 each of Hormel turkey pepperoni slices.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 of Boboli whole wheat pizza crust.
Topped with cheesy goodness and turkey pepperoni, this pizza is bound to be a hit with the whole family. Looking for unique pepperoni pizza recipes? Looking for unique pepperoni pizza recipes? Who makes the best pepperoni pizza?
Lighter Pepperoni Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place pizza crust (uncooked) on a pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Put pizza sauce on crust leaving about 1/2 inch border.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of pizza sauce.
- Take your 17 pepperonis and cut them into four pieces each (cross cut each pepperoni) and sprinkle them on top of cheese.
- Sprinkle italian seasoning and (optional) red pepper flakes on top of pepperonis and cheese.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes or until desired crunchiness! I like mine a little crunchy so I bake for 15 minutes.
- I also add pineapple to mine sometimes. I use pineapple chunks drained. About 1/2 cup and sliced smaller than chunks. You could use tidbits too..
Pepperoni pizza is an American pizza variety which includes one of the country's most beloved toppings. Pepperoni is actually a corrupted form of peperoni (one "p"), which denotes a large pepper. This homemade pepperoni pizza is wonderfully crispy every time. Tips for homemade pepperoni pizza: Stretch the dough with your hands instead of rolling it with a rolling pin. Pepperoni is an American variety of salami, made from cured pork and beef seasoned with paprika or other chili pepper.