Butter paneer masala/paneer makhani/paneer makhanwala. Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana. रेस्टोरेंट जेसा कडाई पनीर बनये घर पर असानी से Restaurant Style Kadai Paneer recipe in Hindi. paneer butter masala without onion and garlic Paneer Butter Masala Recipe-Restaurant Style Paneer Makhani or Paneer Butter Masala- Butter Paneer.
This restaurant style paneer makhani is an all-time favorite at home as it super quick to make & tastes amazingly delicious. Paneer makhani (also called paneer butter masala) is a slightly sweet creamy dish of paneer, originating from the Indian subcontinent, in which the gravy is prepared usually with butter (makhan), tomatoes, cashews or cream. This rich and creamy dish has pieces of paneer tossed in a tomato and cashew based curry. You can have Butter paneer masala/paneer makhani/paneer makhanwala using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butter paneer masala/paneer makhani/paneer makhanwala
- Prepare of Tomatoes : 10 pieces chopped.
- You need of Onions : 4 chopped.
- It’s of Cashew nuts : 10-15(shocked in water for 15 min).
- It’s of Moong dal :1tbsp.
- It’s pieces of Green chilly :2-3.
- Prepare of Garlic cloves : 13-15 big cloves.
- It’s of Ginger cube : 2 inch chopped.
- Prepare 6-7 of pieces: Dry red chilli.
- You need of Green cardamom : 3-4 small.
- You need of Bey leaf : 1 big.
- You need of Cinnamom stick : 1/2.
- It’s 1 tbsp of : Dry coriander seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of : Kasuri methi.
- You need 2 tbsp of : Butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of : ghee.
- It’s 2 tbsp of : Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of : Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of : Coriander- cumin powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 tsp of :Kitchen king masala.
- You need 250 g of : paneer(cubes).
- You need 8 tbsp of : condensed milk.
- It’s 1-1/2 tsp of : salt.
- It’s 50 g of :fresh cream.
- It’s 5-6 tbsp of : oil.
Creamy Restaurant style Paneer Butter Masala is easy to make at home. This creamy curry is made with onion, tomatoes, cashews, cream and butter (of course!). How to make paneer butter masala. A note on the ingredients: While the ingredients list may seem lengthy, you'll notice that most of them are spices and seasonings and are actually used twice – once for the paneer marinade, and once again for the masala/curry.
Butter paneer masala/paneer makhani/paneer makhanwala step by step
- Heat 2tbsp oil in big pan add dry coriander seeds, moong dal, green chilly first and kaju saute it for 1/2 minute. add onions saute them until onions chang its colour, add tomatoes, kasuri methi 1 tsp and salt 1tsp and mix it well and cook them until tomatoes properly cook,it will take 3-4 minutes add 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilly powder and saute them for 1/2 minute.now switch off the fame and let it cool down properly..
- When the mixture cool blend it with one cup water in a blender to very smooth paste,but you have to take care paste must be very smooth..
- Now take another pan heat 2 tbsp ghee & 3 tbsp butter add bey leaf, cinnamon stick, cloves, green cardamom, kashmiri red chilly powder, coriander- cumin powder, garam masala powder and saute them 1/2 minute add the paste mixture and fry it till golden brown add salt1/2 tsp, kitchen king masala powder, kasuri methi 1 tbsp mashed with hand, paneer cubes, cook them for 2-4 minutes till add littel water in the gravy and cook it until gravy becomes thick..
- Now add fresh cream and condensed milk,few dropes of red food colours and mix it well,cook it for more 1 minute meanwhile keep starring. our gravy is ready. now paneer butter masala is ready to serve..
- It is mostly serve with garlic naan, tandoori roti, lachha parathas, or jeera rice..
Authentic tasting restaurant style paneer butter masala is so EASY in the Instant Pot. Paneer Butter Masala is also known as Punjabi Paneer Makhani or Paneer Makhanwala is a Punjabi dish which is in high demand in Indian restaurants all over the When you buy Paneer Makhani at restaurants, it comes in a bright red color. Most restaurants add red food color to give that bright color. Paneer Butter Masala can be found in most Indian restaurants worldwide, sometimes listed as Paneer Makhani, butter paneer, Paneer Makhanwala, or Shahi Ingredients for Paneer Butter Masala. Please scroll to the bottom of the page for the printable recipe card with a full ingredients quantity and.