Methii Matar by Shashi Tewari. /Dhaba style Shahi Methi Matar Malai at home. If you like this recipe then please Like. known for its sweetness and creaminess. one such north indian fenugreek leaves based sabzi is methi matar malai recipe known for its rich and creaminess. Here is the best "Methii Matar by Shashi Tewari" recipe we.
Methi Malai Matar. fresh chopped methi leaves•fresh blanched green peas•roughly chopped onions•garlic chopped•ginger chopped•cashews Methii Matar by Shashi Tewari. Methi matar malai combines fresh fenugreek leaves with green peas and cream in a rich, sweet and creamy curry. Methi Matar Malai is a popular Indian dish which is made in north India especially during winters when fresh methi (fenugreek) is in season! You can have Methii Matar by Shashi Tewari using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Methii Matar by Shashi Tewari
- It’s of Matar 1 katori boiled.
- You need of Methi leaves cleaned, chopped, boiled and pureed.
- It’s of Garam masala pdr,jeera pdr,coriander pdr1/2tsp each.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Sugar1/2tsp.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 7-8 of Cashews.
- It’s of Cream -2tbsp.
- It’s of Onion white —1.
- It’s of Garlic- 3 -4 cloves, ginger- 1 inch.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee or white butter.
The methi matar malai you find in restaurants has a white background as most do not include tomatoes. I wanted to give my version a bit of tang used The methi matar malai pairs well with Tortila, Masalawali Toovar Dal and Cooked Rice, supplying you with the..methi matar malai recipe. firstly, the unique selling point of this recipe is the combination of different tastes which do not overpower each other. hence do not experiment with the quantity of ingredients, particularly methi leaves as it may spoil the flavor and taste. Methi matar malai recipe – very fragrant North Indian gravy recipe made from onion, fenugreek leaves and green peas with some spices. Serving suggestion: Serve methi matar malai with roti or paratha or naan.
Methii Matar by Shashi Tewari step by step
- Boil onion, cashews, ginger and garlic cloves..
- Make puree in a mixture..
- Take ghee in a wok. when it gets hot add onion puree. Cook it properly for 5mts..
- Add methii puree.It should also be cooked thoroughly so that its rawness goes away..
- Now add milk and peas stirringly..
- Add salt and sugar and spices.Some water if it is too thick..
- At last add fresh cream and kasuri methii to enhance the taste..
- Eat it with nan or missi roti..
- Don't use methii water Use it for other purposes..
It can be served with basmati rice or jeera rice too. Methi Matar Malai is a rich and creamy curry made using fresh fenugreek leaves or methi and peas. Rich, creamy, sweet, and very slightly bitter methi matar malai is the dish if you are looking to make something for your special occasion or festive meals. Methi Matar Malai Restaurant Style – मेथी मटर मलाई रेसिपी – How to make Methi Mutter Malai in Hindi. Maine aaj methi matar malai banai hai. मेथी मटर मलाई बनाने की विधि – methi matar malai recipe restaurant style – cookingshookingCookingShooking Hindi.