Hummus salad فته حمص. Hummus Marinated Grilled Chicken Salad with Hummus-Salsa DressingThe Roasted Root. Reviews for: Photos of Hummus & Greek Salad. I like to spread the hummus on the pita and scoop in some salad for mini salad sandwiches.
It typically consists of dry chickpea, soda carbonate, lemon juice, garlic, tahini, salt, olive oil, and cumin. Is one of the popular salads known in the Arab world. There are many different versions of the Hummus Salad which contain additional. You can have Hummus salad فته حمص using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hummus salad فته حمص
- It’s Can of chick pea.
- You need 1/2 cup of tahini.
- It’s 2 of minced garlic.
- It’s of Fresh juice of one lemon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of olive oil best you have.
- Prepare Cup of yogurt.
- You need of Ice.
- Prepare 2 of pita bread.
- Prepare of Pine nuts.
- You need of Butter.
Egg whites and hummus plus a few seasonings make a lighter version of egg salad that makes a great sandwich filling, spread for a wrap, or just to eat by itself. I would never have thought to put hummus with eggs when making egg salad! Hummus salad ( Arabic : سلطة حمص ) is an Arab salad. It typically consists of dry chickpea , soda carbonate , lemon juice , garlic , tahini Quick Hummus Salad.
Hummus salad فته حمص step by step
- Pita bread chopped, you could fried it or baked it or just chopped fresh I prefer baked it.
- Hummus: boil the can of chick pea for 10 minutes then use the nutrbullet, remove 2 tablespoon of the chickpeas with water on the side for step 4, in the bulllet add the chickpeas and 1/2 the tahini,garlic 1/2 the lemon juice salt pepper for taste cumin and the 4 ice cubes and blend make sure it’s smooth.
- Tarator tahini sauce: mix the yogurt with tahini salt pepper lemon juice and mix add 2 teaspoon of water need to be smooth.
- Start laying the salad : first the bread and soak it with the left over chickpeas and the water and mix then add on top tahini sauce and mix then the hummus and top with pinenuts with olive oil and paprika.
- Yummy if you want meat you add on top.
Top with chickpea mixture and tahini dressing. Simple to make and fun to eat. Try serving with cherry tomatoes, and some mixed berries with low-fat Greek style yoghurt. Spinach Hummus Salad recipe: easy + delicious = win I make my own hummus following this recipe: http Add the hummus. Squeeze lemon over the salad, don't go overboard.