Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad. This all-in-one salad meal of spicy ground beef with cucumber is very popular with my readers. I felt like a salad and happened to have some mint and cucumbers in the house. One thing led to another and I ended up creating a Middle Eastern inspired warm beef salad.
Refrigerate for at least one hour. This light cucumber salad is one of my springtime staples. The dressing is tangy and sweet, and By Jennifer Segal, inspired by Food & Wine. You can cook Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad
- Prepare of Ground beef (in patty form or not).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko or tempura breading mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tom yum chilli paste.
- You need 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 of shallots, minced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, smashed.
- You need 2 tbsp of cilantro paste (Peruvian).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil paste (Peruvian).
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s of Vegetable oil for frying.
- It’s of Cucumber salad.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, smashed.
- Prepare 2 of small chilli peppers.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s of Juice from 1 lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of large cucumber, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1/2 of big red onion, minced.
- It’s to taste of Sesame oil,.
- It’s to taste of Fresh mint, basil, cilantro,.
This light cucumber salad is one of my springtime I made the Thai Cucumber salad as a side for a BBQ dinner. It was wonderful and garnered many. Thai Cucumber Salad is light, refreshing, and vibrant in flavor. Because this Thai Cucumber Salad is still one of my favorite dishes and my favorite way to use up all those This Thai Cucumber salad is insanely simple, super fresh in flavor, and makes a fantastic side to any Asian inspired meal (like the.
Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad instructions
- Mix panko, Tom yum paste, soy sauce, fish sauce, cilantro paste, basil paste, shallots and garlic in a large bowl. Mix and let stand for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 pound of ground beef to bowl. Mix well. Form into patties for frying. (You can also choose to let the ground beef crumble instead of forming distinct patties). Recipe is enough for around 20 small patties. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- For the dressing, pound garlic, chilies and half the sugar with a mortar and pestle. Add the liquid ingredients and stir. Add dressing to sliced cucumbers and onion. Add sesame oil to taste and set aside..
- Work with a heavy pan over medium heat. Cook patties in oil until golden brown..
- Serve patties with cucumber salad. Spoon extra dressing over patties. Garnish with fresh cilantro, mint and basil..
Give Top Round Steak slices a quick dip in a flavorful marinade before stir frying. Thai Beef & Cucumber SaladTop Round Steak Round Primal. Want to know how to make a delicious stir-fry or perfectly brown Ground Beef? Thai-Inspired Cucumber Salad with Roasted Spiced Chickpeas. I live in the SF East Bay Area and am always inspired by all of the fantastic restaurants here!