Nibuta (Stewed Pork) Shoyu Ramen.
Ingredients of Nibuta (Stewed Pork) Shoyu Ramen
- You need 1 lb of Pork Shoulder.
- Prepare 50 cc of Soy sauce.
- It’s 100 cc of Sake or White Wine (Don't use cooking sake or wine which contain salt).
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 clove of Galic.
- It’s 10 cm of Leek.
- You need of Green Onion as topping.
- You need of Ramen noodle, or Spaghettini+baking soda.
Nibuta (Stewed Pork) Shoyu Ramen instructions
- Tie the meat with kitchen string, then place into a deep pot. Pour the water till the meat is covered till half of its hight.
- Pour Sake, Soy sauce, Oyster sauce and add leeks (can be scratch), garlic..
- Cook over high heat until boiling. Skim the scam off the top, then turn into low..
- Simmer with lid for 50 -60 min. Meat should turn tender enough to be stubbed by chopstick smoothly. Cool down to room temperature, then take out the meat. Slice into 5mm thickness. Set aside..
- Make Ramen soup from the broth. This broth might be too salty as a soup, add water or chicken broth for your taste..
- Boil ramen noodle as instructed on the package. Drain the water and place a big bowl. Pour the soup and place the sliced meat. Scratch green onion which cut into a small piece..
- A TIP : If you cannot find ramen noodle at your end, can use pasta spaghettini or fedelini. Try to boil it with 1 -2 tbsp of baking soda..