Low Carb Diet (Ramen with Shirataki Noodles).
Ingredients of Low Carb Diet (Ramen with Shirataki Noodles)
- Prepare 60 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- You need 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1/2 head of Lettuce.
- You need 1 of pack Enoki mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dried wakame seaweed.
- It’s 5 grams of Menma.
- It’s 2 of Simmered boiled eggs.
- You need 1/2 of pack Daikon radish sprouts.
- Prepare 180 grams of Shirataki noodles (konnyaku noodles).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 600 ml of Boiling water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster soy sauce.
- It’s 30 grams of Weipa.
Low Carb Diet (Ramen with Shirataki Noodles) step by step
- Drain the shirataki noodles and wash well. Drain into a colander or sieve, and cut the noodles into half..
- Pan-fry the shirataki noodles without oil in a frying pan for about 10 minutes to evaporate the water. (This also gets rid of the distinct odor of the noodles.).
- Cut the pork into 1 cm pieces. Cut the root ends off the enoki mushrooms. Cut off the root ends of the daikon radish sprouts and rinse..
- Seefor the simmered boiled egg recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146505-easy-soft-boiled-eggs.
- Stir-fry the pork in a wok without oil until it's browned. Add finely chopped garlic and stir fry until fragrant, then add bean sprouts and lettuce, and stir-fry quickly..
- Add boiling water, and flavor with Weipa and oyster sauce sauce. Add stir-fried shirataki noodles and the dried wakame seaweed to finish..
- Transfer to bowls, top with the menma, simmered boiled egg and radish sprouts and serve..