Quinoa Pomegranate Salad.
Ingredients of Quinoa Pomegranate Salad
- You need 1 Cup of Red and White Quinoa.
- You need 2 Cup of Water.
- Prepare of Argula (quantity to your preference).
- It’s of Lettuce (type to your preference).
- You need of Pomegranate.
- It’s 1 Cup of Broccoli.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- You need A few of Walnuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Honey.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic.
Quinoa Pomegranate Salad instructions
- Boil 1 cup quinoa with 2 cups water. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until quinoa is tender, about 15 minutes..
- Boil hot water – at boiling point add Broccoli for 2 minutes only.
- Prepare your the ingredients as shown bellow..
- Add each of the ingredients to you plate with each ingredient tk the quantity you prefer..
- Sauce: beat one garlic – add salt and pepper – one spoon of honey – balsamic vinegar and olive oil.