Rotisserie Chicken Salad.
Ingredients of Rotisserie Chicken Salad
- It’s 2 of whole rotisserie chickens(store bought).
- It’s 2 cups of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of milk or creamer.
- You need of Sprinkle of parsley flakes on top.
Rotisserie Chicken Salad step by step
- Start by removing all chicken meat from the bones of both rotisserie chickens and place meat in a bowl…..(You can discard the skin or feed it to your dog , I’m sure he or she will be very happy )…..Don’t forget to sneak some chicken into your mouth ! .
- Next add to chicken : mayonnaise, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper and milk, mix all well……
- Serve on top of toasted bread, a salad, or eat it plain and enjoy !Don’t forget to sprinkle some parsley flakes over your chicken salad ! .