Tuna salad, unconventional. While tuna salad seems somewhat unconventional as a filling for Japanese sushi rolls, it is actually a popular filling for onigiri and musubi (Japanese rice balls). The tuna salad is typically on the bland. Southern tuna salad is basically tuna salad with the addition of relish and hard boiled eggs.
It's dairy free, paleo This no mayo tuna salad was the perfect option – protein to keep us full and an oil-based dressing to. There's not much to making tuna salad, really. My husband often just mixes the tuna with mayo and a few cracks of black pepper and calls it good! You can cook Tuna salad, unconventional using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna salad, unconventional
- It’s 15 ounces of canned tuna packed in spring water.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of large cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of medium golden delicious apple.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of chopped parsley for garnish.
I like to add some crunch to balance out the cream, and. Chickpea Tuna Salad – This classic vegan tuna salad is the BEST and so easy to make! This 'Chickpea of the Sea' Vegan Tuna Salad Sandwich is easy, healthy, delicious and sustainable! Tuna Salad is a simple comfort food favorite.
Tuna salad, unconventional instructions
- To a bowl add tuna. Wash, peel, and shave a cucumber into thin very thin "chips".
- Wash, peel, core, and dice the apple. Add to the tuna along with the mayonnaise and lemon juice. Add dill weed..
- Mix together well.
- Add garnish and serve. Hope you enjoy!.
This recipe has been lightened up, for a Tuna salad is one of my favorite healthy lunches. In this healthy, lightened up version, I've stayed very traditional for. Tuna macaroni salad holds a special place in my heart. I'm surprised to hear a lot of folks have never had tuna macaroni salad before. Maybe it's more of a southern thing because I grew up on this stuff.