Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers. Refreshing pasta salads are a must in the summer time. The Greek flavors in this recipe are so unique, similar to the asian flavors in asian noodle I have always enjoyed pasta salad and salad recipes but find myself craving them more in the Spring and Summer months.
The feta cheese and fresh basil throw it over the top! Imagine all the flavors of a Greek salad, but with pasta! We've got kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumber, and feta cheese, all tossed Aside from the pasta, nothing else requires cooking—which is really nice on hot summer days. You can cook Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad
- You need 2 cups of your favorite pasta (uncooked).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cherry or plum tomatoes (halved).
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of cucumber (peeled and cubed).
- It’s 1/2 cup of red onion (sliced and cut about an inch long).
- Prepare 1/8 cup of feta cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Greek olives (sliced).
- Prepare 1/16 cup of shaved Parmesan.
- You need of Dressing:.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil (or other neutral oil).
- Prepare 4 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tbs of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
If you prepare the pasta ahead of time, rinse the pasta to cool it off. This pasta salad feels extra indulgent because it tastes like early summer when most of you are ankle-deep in slush. To be fair, this pasta salad is also I like to make my salad dressings in a mason jar with a tight-fitting lid. If you don't have a jar, you can also vigorously whisk the mixture in a large bowl.
Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta to package directions. Drain and wash with cold water and let cool..
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to fully mix..
- Add all chopped veggies, cheeses and dressing to cooled pasta and toss. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. ENJOY!!.
Summer Pasta Salad – Garden fresh. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck! Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing for the. Greek Pasta Salad is a must have side dish recipe! It's so bright and refreshing, it's jam packed with veggies and bits of tangy feta, and it's perfectly Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition.