Greek Rice Salad.
Ingredients of Greek Rice Salad
- It’s 4 cups of cooked brown rice (can be replaced with farro or orzo).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 whole lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh parsley chopped.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dill.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 20 of cherry tomatoes quartered.
- It’s 4 oz of crumbled feta.
- Prepare 2 of green onions shipped (red onions can be used as substitute for stronger onion flavor).
- It’s 4 oz of kalamata olives.
Greek Rice Salad instructions
- In small bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, dill, salt, and pepper to create dressinf.
- In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mix in dressing, and enjoy!.
- Note: this dish is best served at room temperature. To eat the next day, place in microwave for 15-20 seconds.