Southern Fried chicken with Ranch Dressing.
Ingredients of Southern Fried chicken with Ranch Dressing
- Prepare 6 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of self risen flour.
- You need 2 of (teasp) ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of gralic powder.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
- You need 1 packages of Ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 of Lawry's seasoning.
- You need 3 cup of Crisco oil (or) Peanut oil.
Southern Fried chicken with Ranch Dressing step by step
- Add ranch dressing package to to the chicken drum stick, mixing it well. Sit a side. Mix flour, black pepper, gralic powder, onion powder, Lawry's seasoning to your taste. Mixing flour well add marinated chicken to the flour mixture coding it very well. Add cooking oil to the fryer let the oil get hot not smokey hot. Add the drum sticks fry till golden brown on each side. Make sure you sure medium high heat..