White Chocolate Caramel No Guilt Icecream.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Caramel No Guilt Icecream
- It’s 5 of egg yolks.
- It’s 300 ml of whipping cream.
- It’s 600 ml of almond milk see my link.
- You need 5 ml of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 30 ml of caramel sauce, I used zero from sous chef.com.
- It’s 31 grams of white chocolate chopped up see my link.
- You need 2 grams of Ice cream stabiliser from sous chef.com may need more if using sweetner awaiting email.
- Prepare 15 grams of sweetner.
White Chocolate Caramel No Guilt Icecream step by step
- Mix yolks sugar and stabiliser together.
- Pour milk, whipping cream and extract in a pan, do not switch on.
- Mix the egg mix with cold milk and cream mix and leave to stabilise for 15 minutes..
- On low heat warm mix up stirring until the mixture coats the back of a spoon..
- Leave to cool, then put ice cream maker on paddles turning pour mixture in and leave to go until it stops..
- Put icecream in a freezeable container and add chopped chocolate and caramel and mix in..
- Serve or freeze..
#caramel #ice cream #easy #dessert #simple