Dill Pickle Pasta Salad.
Ingredients of Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1/2 box of your favorite pasta (I used rotelle today).
- You need 1/3 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cheddar, cubed.
- Prepare 3 tbs of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of dill pickle juice (divided).
- You need 3-4 tbs of dill pickle, diced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of red onion, diced.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh dill, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of Optional: 1 egg, hard boiled.
- It’s of Optional: sliced black olives.
Dill Pickle Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil pasta as directed on box..
- While the pasta is cooking, dice other ingredients..
- When pasta is done, drain and cool with cold water. Place the pasta in a bowl and add 3/4 cup of the dill pickle juice and toss. Let sit for 5-10 minutes so that the juice can penetrate the pasta. Then drain the juice..
- Add mayo and sour cream and the remainder of the dill pickle juice (you can reduce the amount of juice to your liking). Add all other ingredients except the cheddarand toss. Refrigerate for about 30-45 mins..
- When ready to eat, add the cheddar and toss and serve. (The cheddar will become softer the longer it sits in the salad so only add as much as you plan to eat and store the remainder without the cheese and add later.) ENJOY!.